Private Patients – Complaints Procedure

Private Patients – Find below how to make a complaint

99.5% of patients are very happy with the service they receive from us. As we rarely see dissatisfied patients we want to ensure that unhappy patients are treated with the utmost attention and respect.

Simple suggestions

If are not particularly angry or worried and you only want to bring an issue to our attention (which we will discuss at our next clinical governance meeting) you can also use our online feedback mechanism on . If you leave your email we are likely to respond, but there may be a delay.

Want a quick resolution

If you have a complaint and wish a quick and straightforward response, please let us know by phoning on 07973 66 33 55 or our switchboard on 0345 2255 775. Please, be assured we will raise every single complaint, even verbal, right away and discuss it as quickly as possible. We will also bring every complaint, even verbal, to one of our clinical governance meetings. Finally, be assured we will try everything to resolve a complaint to your satisfaction and in fact we havent had a serious complaint in 15 years. Where there are minor issues we will help without being officious to the best of our ability.

During your initial phonecall you should leave your details in order that our manager Leanne can come back to you.

Treating complaints confidentially

Please be aware that due to the confidential nature of your treatment we can only deal with patients themselves unless there is an advocacy issue. If a patient wishes for another person to take up a complaint on his behalf, we need written AND verbal consent. On our return phone-call we will confirm some security information.

Bit more serious, write to us

If you are not satisfied with our verbal response, please launch a formal complaint in writing to the address displayed below. To allow for a swift process, please ensure written complaints are signed and dated.

Thames Valley Vasectomy Services
Practice Manager
27 Meadow Way
Dorney Reach

We did not get it right? Your next options:

If you’re unhappy with the response to your complaint and local resolution has failed, you may be able to contact the Independent Sector Complaints Adjudication (ISCAS).

Furthermore you can take the matter to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman. They are likely to return the matter for local resolution if there is no evidence this has been tried before.