No-Scalpel Vasectomy Clinic
- Fully CQC registered vasectomy service
- Dr Kittel has performed 8000+ vasectomies
- Very low side effect rates
- Short wait
- Same day procedure
- “Open ended”, tissue protective method
- Friendly, caring staff
- Private patients can request Dr Kittel.
- Keyhole procedure, no stitches
- Clinics on Friday, back to work on Monday
- Dr Lim works on a Wednesday
- Definitely a No-scalpel vasectomy*
Positive vasectomy feedback of the year
“I have literally just arrived home after my procedure and wanted to say a massive thank you to Martin and his team. I had my first vasectomy in 2004, then a reversal 6 years later, so I’m confidently able to both comment and compare. My memories of the 2004 are an awkward environment, lots of pain, a long procedure and lots of swelling. However, today’s procedure was worlds apart. All the staff from day one have been polite, professional and friendly. Today I was put at ease and everything explained to me again.
To be honest during the procedure we all just chatted about random subjects and I barley even noticed Martin expertly working away. Before I knew it, the job was done and after getting a little info pack to take away with me I was on my way home. So, guys, if you need a vasectomy you really can’t do better than Martin and his team, ignore the historic horror stories you may have heard, this is state of the art and pain free a definite 5-star service.”
More Vasectomy Information
For further detailed information about No Scalpel Vasectomy please browse the website thoroughly. It is noteworthy bleeding and infection account to the most common side effects of any surgery. We reduce them as follows:
* Hence, we practice classical Li method, with special instruments, not just a “No-scalpel approach” because following this method meticulously is the best known way of reducing tissue trauma and injury to scrotal blood vessels. We reduce infection using meticulous antiseptic procedures.
Contact Dr Kittels and Lim’s secretary directly on 07973 66 33 11
Our Telephone is manned as follows: Mon & Tue: 9am – 5pm. Wed 9pm – 3pm, Thu and Fri 9am – 5pm. Thus, if you cannot get an answer immediately, please leave a message. We will usually call you back within 1 working and in clinically urgent cases a doctor will call you back Monday – Sunday 8am-8pm within 4 hours. Importantly however, in case of any more urgent medical problem call 111 and in medical emergencies call 999.
To look at our Minor Surgery Page, click here