No-Scalpel Vasectomy Clinic
- Fully CQC registered vasectomy service
- Dr Kittel has performed 7000+ vasectomies
- Very low side effect rates
- Short wait
- Same day procedure
- “Open ended”, tissue protective method
- Friendly, caring staff
- Private patients can request Dr Kittel.
- Keyhole procedure, no stitches
- Clinics on Friday, back to work on Monday
- Dr Lim works on a Wednesday
- Definitely a No-scalpel vasectomy*
For further detailed information about No Scalpel Vasectomy, please browse the website thoroughly. Please be aware, that bleeding and infection account to the most common side effects of any surgery. They can be effectively be reduced as below:
* we practice classical Li method, with special instruments, not just a “no-scalpel approach”. Following this method meticulously is the best way of reducing tissue trauma and injury to scrotal blood vessels.
Contact Dr Kittels and Lim’s secretary directly on 07973 66 33 11
Our Telephone is manned as follows: Mon & Tue: 9am – 5pm. Wed – Fri 9pm – 3pm, Thu and Fri 9am – 5pm. If you cannot get an answer immediately, please leave a message. We will usually call you back within 1 working day. In clinically urgent cases a doctor will call you back Monday – Sunday 8am-8pm within 4 hours. In case of any more urgent medical problem call 111 and in medical emergencies call 999.
Clinics are held at St Marks Hospital, Maidenhead. Maidenhead is located in South East England near London. It is just outside the M25 and close to London Heathrow airport. Please do NOT ring St Marks hospital for any specific enquiries (payment, clinic times, your slot etc.). This work is solely carried out by our own administration team on the number above.