No-Scalpel Vasectomy Clinic
- Fully CQC registered vasectomy service
- Dr Kittel has performed 5000+ vasectomies.
- Very low side effect rates
- Short wait
- Same day procedure
- “Open ended”, tissue protective method
- Friendly, caring staff
- Dr Kittel will carry out your vasectomy personally
- Keyhole procedure, no stitches
- Clinics on Friday, back to work on Monday
- Definitely a No-scalpel vasectomy*
For further detailed information about No Scalpel Vasectomy, please browse the website thoroughly. Please be aware, that bleeding and infection account to the most common side effects of any surgery. They can be effectively be reduced as below:
* we practice classical Li method, with special instruments, not just a “no-scalpel approach”. Following this method meticulously is the best way of reducing tissue trauma and injury to scrotal blood vessels.
We are currently experiencing technical problems with our 0845 number. Until resolved please contact us on 07398 858146.
Telephone lines are manned 7 days a week (except where stated otherwise). If you cannot get an answer immediately, please leave a message. We will call you back swiftly.
Clinics are held at St Marks Hospital, Maidenhead. Maidenhead is located in South East England near London. It is just outside the M25 and close to London Heathrow airport. Please do NOT ring St Marks hospital for any specific enquiries (payment, clinic times, your slot etc.). This work is solely carried out by our own administration team on the number above.