No Scalpel Vasectomy Clinic
- Fully CQC registered vasectomy service
- Dr Kittel has performed 8000+ vasectomies
- Very low side effect rates
- Short wait
- Same day procedure
- “Open ended”, tissue protective method
- Friendly, caring staff
- Private patients can request Dr Kittel.
- Keyhole procedure, no stitches
- Clinics on Friday, back to work on Monday
- Dr Lim works on a Wednesday
- Read here how we protect you during COVID-19
- Watch this short video by Dr Kittel on why NSV is a good idea
Experienced surgical team: Dr Kittel and Dr Lim
Dr Lim, is also a very experienced surgeon and Vasectomy trainer. He is the president of the ASPC (Association of Surgeons in Primary Care) and has also carried out many thousand vasectomies. He trains trainee sugeons in Vasectomy and Minor Surgery. Feedback from his patients is excellent. He has vasectomised a number of Celebrities and is well known by all colleagues in the UK. Why go to a no-name provider if you can choose a named surgeon like Dr Lim?
Positive vasectomy feedback of the year
“I have literally just arrived home after my procedure and wanted to say a massive thank you to Martin and his team. I had my first vasectomy in 2004, then a reversal 6 years later, so I’m confidently able to both comment and compare. My memories of the 2004 are an awkward environment, lots of pain, a long procedure and lots of swelling. However, today’s procedure was worlds apart. All the staff from day one have been polite, professional and friendly. Today I was put at ease and everything explained to me again.
To be honest during the procedure we all just chatted about random subjects and I barley even noticed Martin expertly working away. Before I knew it, the job was done and after getting a little info pack to take away with me I was on my way home. So, guys, if you need a vasectomy you really can’t do better than Martin and his team, ignore the historic horror stories you may have heard, this is state of the art and pain free a definite 5-star service.”
All No Scalpel Vasectomy Reviews
More Vasectomy Information
To find further detailed information about No Scalpel Vasectomy please browse the website thoroughly. It is noteworthy bleeding and infection account to the most common side effects of any surgery. We reduce them as follows:
* Hence, we practice classical Li method, with special instruments. We follow this method meticulously because it is the best way to reduce tissue trauma and injury to scrotal blood vessels. We reduce infection using meticulous antiseptic procedures.
Call Dr Kittels and Lim’s secretary directly on 07973 66 33 55. The clinic phone is 07973 66 33 11 (text only)
Our Telephone is manned as follows: Mon & Tue: 9am – 5pm. Wed 9pm – 3pm, Thu and Fri 9am – 5pm. Thus, if you cannot get an answer immediately, please leave a message. We will usually call you back within 1 working and in clinically urgent cases a doctor will call you back Monday – Sunday 8am-8pm within 4 hours. Importantly however, in case of any more urgent medical problem call 111 and in medical emergencies call 999.
To look at our Minor Surgery Page, click here